Sunday, June 7, 2009

Much Better

Today's Run:
On treadmill
Max HR 189
Average 156
Time 45 minutes
Distance 3.1 miles
Speed 3-5MPH

Morning runs are the best! Today I ran 25 minutes no walking and it was possible. I think I need to just get up earlier to run. My issue is breakfast and finding time to eat, digest, and then run, so I just need to change my sleeping/waking up habits. I think the run later in the day is hard for me after being on my feet at work, my legs get tired so quickly. I think I'm going to start running more often now that I've been doing it for a while. I was reading today to run on an empty stomach in the morning. I'm not a huge fan of this idea because of the lack of energy but like the idea of no food in my belly to cramp up. So I figured I would give it a shot in the morning and see. This is something I keep hearing about and if it works I can sleep in a little more, lol ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment