Thursday, May 14, 2009

I'm a Runner

It has been one month since I started running. Today is my 30th Birthday and I love that I have accomplished this goal by this day! By the end of next week I'm going to be running 20 minutes strait, I can't believe it. I did add a 1.5 minute 7MPH sprint again at the end of my run and that maxed out my heart rate to 192 and I averaged 149.

I twisted my ankle last week (walking up a flight of stairs)and I keep twisting it over and over. When I run it hurts for a little while and then works itself out. Hopefully my new running shoes will help.

Can't wait to see how next week goes!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday KF! And congratulations on your month of running! They say it takes 21 days to develop a habit and you're way past that! Well done!

    ReplyDelete