Thursday, April 23, 2009

4/23/09

So far so good. Today I feel sore but not too sore, a good muscle ache. I found a new resource for running http://www.coolrunning.com/. It has tips on training and injury prevention as well as info on races and other important information on running. This site also has training schedules to prevent injury. The one I'm following now is "From Couch to 5k" it works you up to running a 5k in 9 weeks. Today will be the first day of following this plan but I'm starting in week 2 since I've been doing some stuff on my own. I might be able to do week 3 but don't want to push it too much.
Yesterday I did the wii fit and lower body/core strength. Today I plan on walk/run for 40 minutes and upper body strength. Getting stronger everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment